November 12, 2012

DIY: A Nice Warm Beverage...Just In Time For Fall!

Nutella Hot Chocolate
Information: What Is Nutella?

What you Need:
1/2 Cup of Water/Milk
(Personally, I prefer milk, so I used milk)
1/4 Teaspoon of Nutella
Mixing Spoon/Wisk
1 Large Mug
1 Medium Cooking Pot

Optional:
Whipped Cream
Extra Cocoa
Cinnamon
Nutella Rim

Begin by pouring the 1/2 Cup of Water/Milk into you're medium cooking pot. Put on medium flame/gas and let it sit for a couple of minutes. As the liquid becomes luke-warm, add the 1/4 teaspoon of Nutella. Mix with a spoon/wisk until the Nutella dissolves. Let the mix sit for about 5 more minutes, and taste the creation. If you prefer something added, add more milk, or Nutella. I personally added a little bit more Nutella to add a more vibrant taste. Wait until your hot chocolate is at your prefered temperature, and carefully pour it into a large mug. You can also top it off with whipped cream, and cinnamon.

My Final Product
very tasty, I must say(:

 Good Luck! ;)
kkrrbb78 xoxo

1 comment:

Emo ^-^ said...

Cool!! I might make this sometime in the weekend when I'm free :D It looks scrummy! Yum c;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...