August 26, 2012

How To: make your hair longer and stronger faster!


Tips to make your hair grow faster

Here are my 10 tips to make your hair grow faster!


1. Practice Good Hair Habits

If you want to have your hair grow faster, you need healthy hair. Good hair habits will help you avoid damaging your hair and keep it healthy.
Here some good practices:
Use a brush with natural boar bristles.                                        
  1. Don't braid or put your hair in a ponytail when it is still wet.
  2. Avoid chemical treatmentssuch as bleaching, perms, coloring or highlighting.
  3. Minimize heat styling with things such as hot combs, hair dryers and curling irons.
  4. Although the best thing to do, is to avoid using heat styling, it is still important to dry your hairs roots after washing it. I learnt this with a specialized doctor. The roots of our hair take a long time to dry whenever we wash it, between 2 and 3 days actually. Therefore, it is extremely important to dry it with a hair dryer. Do not forget the important thing to is, is to dry your hairs roots, not the ends. If you leave the ends wet, is no big deal.


2. Maintain a healthy diet

Eating well and healthy is really important. You must eat lots of fruits and vegetables. You should also do a diet based on proteins. Since hair is protein, a diet that is too low in protein may cause some thinning hair or a retardation in the growth cycle. For instance, fish, eggs, beans or yogurt, are filled with protein. Soy protein has also been found to be helpful in stimulating hair growth.
Remember, beauty comes from the inside. In a way, you are what you eat. If you feed yourself lots of healthy nourishing foods your body will reflect this.

3. Flaxseed oil

Flax Seed Oil is a blue flowering plant that is grown on the Western Canadian Prairies for its oil rich seeds. This natural oil is highly recommended for the general well being and whole body nutrition. It is anatural acids source that are essential to keep our body healthy.
They are also good for the heart, reducing the risk of coronary heart disease. The recommended daily dose for most people is at least1,000 mg taken one to three times daily.
Therefore, if you don't eat much fish, you must take the Flax Seed Oil supply in order to help your body having all the vitamins you need and consequently speed up your hairs growth.


4. Keep it trimmed!

To cut your split end is very important. When you ignore split ends, it ends up leaving you with shorter hair due to breakage.
Damage to your hair will move up from the ends and the only way to stop it in its tracks is to remove it as soon as it happens.
Do not forget the hair starts growing for the root, not the ends. Therefore, whenever the split ends are cut, your hair follicle is working less to repair split, dead ends and working more in the root. If you cut the ends frequently, your hair willgrow faster and healthier. Trust me, it's true!
It's always easy to talk though. It's hard to put it into action. I hate having to trim my hair when I have worked so hard on making it long! But it's a need that will bring good results in a long term time. Just be patient and you will see!

5. Massage the scalp

Always give yourself a scalp massage. You will want to massage your hair at least three times a week, use the tips of your hands and firmly massage your scalp. Make sure you cover the entire head. With a good scalp massage you increased blood circulation which enriches skin with essential nutrients and oxygen.
After a massage actively circulating blood brings the nutrients to hair follicles. Besides, massage helps to relax and improves the strength of the roots.

6. Don’t wash your hair every day

I know it sounds disgusting, but washing your hair too often pulls the strands, damages the scalp, and rids your hair of the natural oils essential for growing long, thick hair. You must allow the hair oils to condition your hair rather than constantly washing the oils out.
After a while, your hair will be trained, and it won't look as dirty as it looked before, and the washes will last longer. There's plenty of videos on youtube of beauty gurus that teach you the best way to train your hair.
The ideal, would be to wash your hair between 2 or 3 times a week, maximum. You'll see it will get shinier and healthier.

7. Comb after wash it - Dont Brush it

Comb through your hair with a wide toothed comb right when you turn off your shower water when it is still soaking wet. It's much better for detangles your hair super quickly. This way you are struggling afterward or having to attack your hair with a brush. Using a brush on wet hair can break the strands you have worked so hard to protect.
Use a wide-toothed comb and comb your hair in a slow motion.
Additionally, avoid pulling your hair tightly especially for women who are fond of ponytails, braids, cornrows and clips.

8. Always Use Heat Protect
Applying a heat protectant spray when using heated styling tools is very important.
Heat protectant is something I often forget to use, but it is really important to protect your strands against damage. If you protect your hair from the time it is a baby hair at your root it will have a long and happy lifespan, and be able to grow much longer than if you abuse it for years.
An occasional deep conditioning or reconstructing treatment will help restore your hair to its prime condition. It's also a good idea to treat your hair before and after any chemical processes.
I love my Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque because it truly leaves my hair really soft and easier to comb.

10. Reduce Stress

Finally, we all know stress ain't good for our health. Stress can cause a variety of health problems, so it should be no surprise that it also affects the hair. Excessive stress will slow down your hair's growth rate and it will make it weaker, turning it extremely more vulnerable to breaks.
Some stress-reducing techniques are deep breathing, regular exercise, mediation, yoga, or enjoying a hobby or recreational activity such as reading, cooking, or gardening
Is very important to reduce your stress level as much as you can to get a hair and life more healthy
.



Good Luck Girls! XOXO Carly:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job! like your work.

kkrrbb78/Kayci♥ said...

interesting! need to start eating more fish lol

Emo ^-^ said...

Wow great! :D This really helped! c: I actually have different length hair. I cut it myself when I was younger. That means, that some of my hair is like 10 cm and some is 30 and some is 20cm as well. I shouldn't have cut it. When I put them into plaits, it's always that short hair that ruins it, it sticks out, it looks horrible. But I'm not bosting, my hair looks beautiful(lol, that might be hard to believe because of completely different lengths of it). I have got split ends, and I NEVER knew that I had to cut it. So from now on I will get someone to help me cut it. When I was younger, I kind of didn't think, so I cut my hair to try to look cool :/ I need a cure to make my hair look even better with all my different lengthed hair pieces. I am currently using hair oils, so hopefully that will help. I am desperate for help. I know like probably nobody read up to here... Why am I even typing? Yeah Lol. So I need help.. I will post a picture of my hair, that means I'll have to put paper over my face, haha LOL.


Xoxoo Martyna/starbuster15

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving out a nice Beauty Tips for Hair which are very nice and helpful for faster hair growth, Thank You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...