October 12, 2012

What do you see in the mirror?

This is a different post, but, enjoy anyway!

So, I tried making a poll, but the idiot site I'm using doesn't let me. So, this is how things work:
You just say: a), b), c), d) or e) in a comment (STRICTLY ANONYMOUS!!!) and let's see the results.
Here comes the poll question:

When I look at me in the mirror I see....
a) A young and fit person!
b) An ugly, fat person
c) Someone so ordinary, no one special
d) DAMN I'M GOOD! 
e) I need to lose weight




Don't judge anyone or laugh if they 
say they think they are hot! 
That is why, no one knows anyone's answer.
Let's just do this to clear some things out. :)
Have fun!
Lina <3

2 comments:

LaLaLina said...

I really hope this doesn't offend anyone...

Anonymous said...

An ugly...fat person...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...