October 10, 2012

Let The Holiday Season Begin...soon?

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all are enjoying your school year, and are doing well in all of your classes! I'm sorry, most of us-including myself-have gotten caught up in school. Anyways, do you know what's coming up soon? ...No, I don't mean the weekend...think harder! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza!

I can't wait to begin makeup, nails, and DIY (Do It Yourself) Halloween tutorials!

I will start my posts with Halloween as the holiday comes near, but my followers...remain in fear. 
Well, that was cheesy! 

Anyways, to kick off the season, I would like to let all readers, writers, and followers to know that the blog will be having a halloween/spooky makeover coming soon, and know that anyone who wants to write can! Writers, prepare to add some spookiness to your writing ;)

For the time being, check out these awesome videos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...