October 20, 2012

Celebrity diets!

Hey guys! So, when you think about it, most of the celebrities have perfect bodies. Well, how do they get to those? I did my little research. I won't tell anything else about what I did, let's get to the point. I won't mention more then two celebrities. I am basically showing you TWO ways of being fit.


Nicole Sherzinger
She is my favorite singer ever! And have you taken a look at her body? It's wow! But Nicole says that she noticed that after way to hard of a training, she gains weigh! Nicole takes care of what she eats, and runs 2-3 times a week, for an hour.




Cheryl Cole
Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE HER so much-but she tries way too hard! Cardio dancing for 1-2 hours EVERY DAY, and she says:
"It's very hard, but why wouldn't it be hard?"
Yet, she has a dreamy body.




Sorry I'm not writing more,
school is a curse.
So sorry the post is short, but it has a point,
love,
Lina! <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...