October 15, 2012

Cute halloween inspired food!

Hi, Martyna here :) I'd just like to say that the halloween makeover for the blog is absolutley amazing, so I'd like to say well done to Kayci for working so hard on the blog, we all love you Kayci!(: On with the post anyway. I'll be showing you some halloween inspired foods that you could make for your halloween party, or just to celebrate halloween! Soon, I will be posting the recipes to these ghoulsome halloween themed foods!


Cute pizza mummies!


Chocolate moose with gravestone cookies!


Beautifully iced halloween cupcakes!



Spooky sausage and wrap fingers!


Ham and lettuce scary scull!

PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE!(: THE HIGHEST RATED RECIPE IN THE COMMENTS WILL BE IN MY NEXT POST, WHERE I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE THEM!

Xoxo Martyna
Remember to comment on your favorite recipe in the comments!(:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are perfect for my party!!!! i like the moose, the fingers creep me out lol

Emo ^-^ said...

Lol :D The fingers are basiclly cranberrie's inside wrap ;D I think its a cranberry...it might be another red vegetable or fruit ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...