August 27, 2012

Free Pingpong and Cat

 WARNING: Some proxies may lead to viruses to your computers. I have checked, and below, I can be sure that they are safe. If they are not, I can't do anything. They didn't do ANYTHING whatsoever to my computer.

If you are from UK - Log in and join THIS club.
~If you're not from UK - Follow these steps:
1. Go to a UK proxy like:
krabappel.com/ppi/ OR ccgi.goochy.plus.com/ OR justproxy.co.uk OR webypass.info/
2. Paste the link into the blank box of the proxysite
http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=3709728&action=ma&ac=3709728
3. Click Go or just hit Enter on your keyboard
4. Log into Stardoll
5. Wait till page loads. You should automatically join the club.
6. You can now leave the proxy and go to Stardoll as usual
The items should be in a Do You Know? bag in your suite. :)

With thanks to Ruth/Houpisonfire and her blog.(:

Xoxo, Martyna.(:I know I said on my previous post that there were none, but I forgot to look, sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't microwave.I've heard that microwaves take the nutrients out of the oil maybe a different method of heating will work:)

Anonymous said...

If u don't have microwave just put it on the stove and just put a timer on it.

Anonymous said...

Can u coconut oil

Anonymous said...

Does it really work? Because I want to try it
��

Clarissa012 said...

Does coconut oil really work for growing and stronger hair? If so how many times do i apply coconut oil to my hair a week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...