January 19, 2013

Exam Preparation

Hi everyone! I apologize...I never post, I NEVER have time, it's unfortunate :( Monday through Friday I'm crammed with school work, and Friday and Saturday I try to see my friends who I never see since we go to different schools, and Sunday...more schoolwork. High school is difficult. The semester ends in two weeks, so that means..Midterm exams. I have 7 or 8 exams :(


So, anyways in honor of the havoc of studying for exams, here is a quick guide to help you get those grades you want!

-Go over anything you don't know: My exams consist of everything I've learned so far this school year, so if you do not understand something, find out a way to understand it. If it's possible, the best bet is to go see your teacher. My Biology teacher is running an after school studying program for midterms, so maybe you can discuss that with your teacher, or ask for some websites that will help.

-Cut out Electronics: I don't know about you guys, but my phone and laptop ALWAYS distract me when I'm studying. CUT THEM OUT! Don't keep them by you. I suggest either disabling them (I have an iPhone, so I can disable my phone for up to a day.) or giving them to your parents.

-DO NOT Procrastinate: One of my friends that goes to a different school is an expert at procrastinating. And when I say expert...I mean it. She gets up for school at 6, and she went to bed at 5:10 due to procrastinating. It's good to slam out all of the homework you have, give yourself an hour of relaxation, and then study. I get home around 2:40, and I do my homework at about 3:15, and start studying at around 5. Try not to stress when you're studying because that doesn't help. I have 2 exams per day, so if you do as well, make sure to study for the one you have the most trouble with, or the one you want the best grade on.


I hope this helped, and if you all want more tips, let me know by commenting! Im sorry for being so inactive again.

xoxo kkrrbb78.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I really needed this! My winter break just ended and tests are starting in a week! Ohh...
Things are a bit different in my weird school-or it's like that everywhere...?

Thanks again!
Lina

kkrrbb78/Kayci♥ said...

Really? I went to school on the second...wow you're lucky haha! My school can be a little weird as well :)

-Kayci

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...