September 18, 2012

Add more and more qualities to yourself

THIS POST IS WRITTEN AND EVERYTHING ELSE BY ME, LINA. AT THE BOTTOM IT SAYS IT IS FROM KAYCI. I FOUND AN EMPTY DRAFT BY HER, AND MADE IT A POST, BUT NOW IT WILL SAY IT'S BY HER. IT'S BY ME. 



Hey guys! So, for most jobs, whatever the jobs are, you need special skills. And there isn't a better moments to start adding to yourself then when you are in the youth. Read on carefully, this post is with a good intention.n

Basics
-Obviously, the languages are the basics. The more you know the better. I'm just with two, learning my third. 
-When it comes to languages, it good to know as many as possible, but also think which will probably be most valued. 

Sports
-Especially when you are growing, you need to grow healthy. I do 3 sports. One is quite enough.


(back to anime pictures!! YAY.)

Music
-I am a bit two old for starting, but this year I started piano lessons. 
-It's quite important to have a musical education, you see.

Others
-Activities such as drawing. Activities that don't fit in the group sports and music.



Don't have enough time?
-You just need to organize yourself, and see what activities will mostly be needed when you geow up.
-For example, I currently do: Volleyball, English, Piano, French during the week.
-During the weekends: Horse riding & Pilates. 
-I had to give up two not as important activities from last year (one was drawing) to be able to take piano lessons. 

Financial problem
-Not a problem, you just need to save up and give up some things. 
-Trust me, I've done the same.



Xoxo,
Lina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like anime too :3

Anonymous said...

I don't like all anime. A few. But I took the inspiration from WikiHow They use anime pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...