January 2, 2012

So not/ So yes (color combinations)




Hey there! So, today i want to talk about fashion. All of us know that there are some colors that don't go together! Like: red with pink or red with orange or orange and pink! Sometimes when you make the color tones right and the clothes on correctly, it doesn't look bad at all! I might be wrong in this post, but i'm a human, i make mistakes! So... 


 For me this is.... SO YES

  For me this is...... SO NOT


 For me this is..... SO NOT


  This is for me, also...... SO NOT


 This Is for me...... SO YES


 This for me is.... SO NOOOOOOOOO! 


Hope you liked this,
Xoxo,
Laura_James

1 comment:

Jamie-Leigh said...

I completely Agree with you although I Would probably wear the dress in the last picture :)

~ bracken1234

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...