October 26, 2011

CG Dish


Covergirl Dish
10/26/2011 - CG -Nazuri 

Before I start, I just want to say that I post covergirl dish for people to read, and enjoy. Not for people to dislike, and leave mean comments. If you disagree with me, that's fine, but you don't need to leave mean or harsh comments. It is not necessary, and it's just rude, so please if you have something mean to say don't comment with it. I do read comments, and it really hurts to see you guys leaving mean ones. 


Okay, so enjoy!

Outfit Rating
I honestly really like her outfit. It matches perfectly, and it's so cute! It's a lot of purple, though. I find that to be a con, but otherwise its amazing, and it's so cute. She also added a nice touch by putting on matching earmuffs, a bag, and a scarf! I really like it! Good job, Nazuri! Very beautiful, and comfortable looking! (:
4.5 out of 5 stars!

Suite Rating
Nazuri displays a lot of her clothes in her suite, and a lot of them are very, very sylish, but from a covergirl I would expect a bit more. For covergirls, I like to see girls who take their time to use their creativity with their suite. But, I know some girls don't work with their suites, more with their dolls. That's okay! It's really up to them.
3 out of 5 stars!

Makeup Rating
Nazuri's makeup is pretty good. I really, really like her lips, but her eyes aren't the best I've seen. They are indeed, very pretty, but It's just black eyeshadow. I would try to use some purple, or even pink to match her outfit. If she did that, that would of looked really pretty, but good job Nazuri! I like how she kind of angled the shadow out towards her ears.
4 out of 5 stars!


Congrats, Nazuri!
You've earned....
4 stars! :)

-kkrrbb78

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...