October 16, 2011

CG Dish

Dress Up For Halloween, and make your suite spooky! Then, sign up for doll dish! (On Ghandoora94.blogspot.com)


So, anyways lets get on with this brief CG Dish.

Our Covergirl Today Is....
victoriasuper1
Did she deserve to win?
Yes


Outfit Rating
Overall, her outfit is cute, and stylish, but yet...boring. All black? Really? Add some color in there! I love her shoes, and headband, but just making her entire outfit black is just...eh. I mean, If her room was more decorated for Halloween, then her outfit would have gotten a 5, but I don't know...for someone who wins covergirl...you would think her outfit would be more creative.
3 out of 5 stars


Suite Rating
WOW. Just wow. Her suite is AMAZING. I love it. She expressed her creativty perfectly! And, oh my gosh...that fountain. I love that fountain. She put it in the perfect spot and It just stands out. It's not one peice of furniture you can buy at the suite shop. She actually used various items to create it. Stunning Suite!
5 out of 5 stars


Makeup Rating
Her makeup wasn't very unique. She used the black and white smokey eye like everyone else on stardoll, and well..It just looked too fake. She didn't stand out, and It just looks...FAKE. I don't really have any comments, but I would expect better makeup from a covergirl.
3 out of 5 stars


-kkrrbb78(:
xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...