September 1, 2012

Top 10 tips for Healthy Skin

Healthy, younger looking skin is what everyone dreams of. Healthy, younger looking skin is not hard to achieve. Looking after your appearance and maintaining a regular routine and healthy diet can help to give you perfect looking skin, free from spots and blemishes.
Below are 10 tips that will help you on your way to clear, beautiful skin.

1. Your outside appearance reflects what's on your inside. Maintain a healthy and balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and sunflower seeds.


2. Try and drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day. This will help to keep your skin moist, refreshed and supple, which will help the skin fight off developing wrinkles and blemishes.

3. Moisturize! Applying moisturizer after a warm face wash or a warm shower is the best remedies for skin. Moisturizing helps to restore the oils that our skin has and helps to keep the skin hydrated.

4. Protect yourself from sun and tanning studio's. The sun and tanning studio's are the main reasons for premature aging.

5. Keep up regular exercise. Regular exercise helps to keep the skin elasticity which prevents wrinkles. Exercise is also good for your body as a whole as it helps to maintain a low amount of body fat.

6. Taking vitamins and minerals helps to keep goodness in the skin. Vitamins and minerals have been developed to help your body. By taking one multivitamin can help to keep your skin fresh and clean.

7. Try and maintain a constant sleep pattern. Sleep is the body's time to restore itself and to re-energies the body's organs and skin. By maintaining a regular sleep pattern, you will feel more energized and your skin will become more healthy and fresher looking.

8. Do not scrub and wash too hard. By doing this it removes the required oils that the skin needs to regenerate. When washing, wash lightly and in circular motion. This helps to keep the blood flow in your skin and does not allow the essential oils to escape.

9. Do not squeeze spots. Although very tempting, by squeezing spots and black heads, the disease spreads and your acne will not disappear. By not squeezing your skin can heal the spot on its own and scars will not be formed. Constant squeezing of spots will cause scarring of the skin.

10. Finally, the most important thing you can do to help achieve, younger healthier looking skin is to stop smoking or never to start. Smoking causes premature aging and yellowing of the teeth and skin. The tobacco that is released into the air dries out your skin, while the smoke you inhale constricts the flow of blood to blood vessels, therefore preventing your skin of essential nutrients that your body supplies.
 
Yes, yes that was a long post. Hahaa, sorry if it annoyed you. I love you if you read it all. It took me forever to write. So thank you for reading.(: I know this is all correct, to be sure, I checked on the internet.(:

Xoxo Martyna/Starbuster15
Follow my blog: stardollhasitsmind.blogspot.com

7 comments:

LaLaLina said...

I agree with most. But i have to comment on some:

#2: Yes, true, i's just saying that it's said that we should drink 2 liters. (:P i DK how much glasses that is)

#4: I most certainly do not agree. The sun is one of the biggest healers out there. True, the solarium is a very bad thing, but: the sun not. The best way to get vitamin D and to get taller, is the sun. And it does not make the skin look older. And even if you think it does, you should apply cream after sunbathing. Every skin is different.

#6: Nope. Nothing is better then REAL vitamins, so pills and fake minerals are not at all needed.

#9: Depends. Again, i shall say, every skin is different. Some spots (e.x. mine) have to be taken out of the warzone. Instead of thin\s, you could have just said: Don'apply makeup, it makes spots.


^-^
I'm not a know-it-all, but my mom is a skin doctor, so that's one thing i really know.

LaLaLina said...

I agree with most. But i have to comment on some:

#2: Yes, true, i's just saying that it's said that we should drink 2 liters. (:P i DK how much glasses that is)

#4: I most certainly do not agree. The sun is one of the biggest healers out there. True, the solarium is a very bad thing, but: the sun not. The best way to get vitamin D and to get taller, is the sun. And it does not make the skin look older. And even if you think it does, you should apply cream after sunbathing. Every skin is different.

#6: Nope. Nothing is better then REAL vitamins, so pills and fake minerals are not at all needed.

#9: Depends. Again, i shall say, every skin is different. Some spots (e.x. mine) have to be taken out of the warzone. Instead of thin\s, you could have just said: Don'apply makeup, it makes spots.


^-^
I'm not a know-it-all, but my mom is a skin doctor, so that's one thing i really know.

Anonymous said...

Okay. Well I said tanning studio's, not tanning. And I never said to take fake minerals. It clearly does NOT say that. Thanks for the critisism though. And no, your not a know it all. Nobody is, I'm not either. But I have to disagree with most of the things you said. You clearly have NOT read the post properly. Maybe you made a mistake? Oh well..

-Martyna

LaLaLina said...

No. I know I didn't make a mistake, and i know I'm not a know-it-all.
e.x. I don't know those weird ways of choosing watermelons. Yup... *_*

But i am not an idiot to talk things I don't know. I shut up about things I don't, but speak up about those i do. I do not know the ways of Arts, Geography, and many, MANY more! But i know the skin, and that's one thing I'm really good at-Medicine. My mum is a SKIN doctor, therefor i know much.

I would dare not to talk against your drawing, dancing, makeup, hair, nails, etc... tips, for those I would be thankful, because i know nothing about those things.

But i know what i know.


Would you rather have me lying to you? Keeping you from my comment or say:

"I LOVE IT, IT'S ALL AMAZING!"
I always say what i think.

I do love it, but i'm pointing out some things, not saying you are bad at writing, so don't think I'm trying to be rude.

My critics don't have a bad intention, they have a good one.

Oh, well, you think of it any way you want.

Emo ^-^ said...

No, Lina. I think of it as critisism. But I never said its bad critisism. Your critisism helps me, but I did say tanning studio's and not tanning. No I wouldn't like it if you lied. I NEVER told you to LIE to me.(:

Please stop thinking that when you say criticts, I always hate them, I love your critics, they really help me improve. (: So thank you very much :D

And thank you. I am proud of it. It may have some mistakes, but nobody's perfect, I guess. /:

-Thanks Lina, Martyna xx

LaLaLina said...

Nope, i still struggle choosing watermelons. It's like I always chose Spanish (I hate Spanish watermelons).

Thanks! I guess..? :))

Emo ^-^ said...

Hahaa, same! There kind of... I can't describe it. I tried it last week, it was horrible :/

And your welcome :D Your a great friend :) And is your profile picture a picture of you? I thought it was Lady Gaga at first but then I looked at it and its another girl ;D

- Martyna -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...