September 4, 2011

CG Dish


Todays winner today  is....Shaz.D


Makeup:
For her makeup I'll give her a 3.5 out of 5. The little "MCR" tattoo is a little odd....but probably if you know her, there would be an explination. Also, her doll doesn't really stand out that much, It's the same black and white smokey eye look with blush, and LUXE Lipgloss. One thing I do like is her highlights! Let me tell you, when I put highlights on my doll it looks really fake, but this looks good!
.5 


Outfit

I really, really love her outfit....but the one thing I don't like is her pink hair ribbon. I mean, it just ruins the outfit...If she didn't have it on I would give her a 5, but do you see any other pink on her outfit? No. So, It just kind of doesn't match

Suite
Her Suite? I'd have to say 4 out of 5. It's great, but I've seen better, and I've seen worse. I think she could maybe add some more things to it. There are a lot of gaps and open spaces, but other than that It's really good!


Her presentation is very cute. But, it's plain, and too simple. I think if she added some more text, like text that blinks, or glows, or something, to give it more color, you know?



Overall our covergirl today is....
4 out of 5 stars.

She's pretty, talented, and has a great suite, but she could show a little more creativity!

-kkrrbb78(;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...