May 31, 2011

The first story!

 got in the forest... I'm still wried about my family, after i left them, i don't feel like talking about it! I'm tired,      good thing my wings grew, cause the journey was gonna take longer! Wait! Whats that light over there!?


Veronica: I can see light, lets hope it's Marinia!
Marc: Well let's hurry!


It was Marinia! Yesss! We were in the school! It was dark outside, there was gonna be a storm... My first night at the Magic School. My room was at the 3 floor!
That night i went on the balcony to see the moon, it wasn't full, bu yet beautiful... Suddenly i noticed something   near the moon! The whole situation didn't let me call anyone! It was a fairy... Marc told me about them! He said they were different! They keep together! She noticed me...















She flied down to my balcony...


Anne: Your new... (she looked at me)
Veronica: Yes.
Anne: And you never saw the holly white flower?
Veronica: What?
Anne: You can see me, not everyone can, only the people that ever talked to the holly white flower can... Come with me girl... (she looked serious)
Veronica: I can't! My boy... (i stopped), i mean friend! He is still here! My school! 
Anne: No time! You could be it! But, look, tomorrow, come on the balcony again, and do that the next 6 days, the seventh i'll come, you will tell me did you see my fairy friends...  (she flied away)


(the next morning)


Veronica: Marc! Marc! 
Marc: Wow, slow down! What is it, you look, weird! 
Veronica: Well, (i took a muffin) yesterday, i saw one of those fairies and...  (i told him the whole thing)
Marc: I'll portend i never knew you, you can't stay out of things... 


I stood up and left like i was strong!  Truly, i was crying on the inside....
The next two days i didn't talk to him...  Friend! The fairies...
They were hire every night, but they didn't talk to me!

                


               



The seventh day came, i was laying in my bed!


Christina: Hey, you gonna go out again? 
Veronica: Yes.
Christina: Good night than, try not to get a cold! 
Veronica: Ok.


Anne: So you are here, you saw them!
Veronica: Yes, i did! 
Anne: Veronica, come, you mustn't stay here much longer!
Veronica: What?  

Anne: You are not just a fairy like all the others! You are different! Once they find about your powers it's OVER for you! Be in the woods in 30 minutes


Veronica: Hey Marc!
Marc: I listened to you and the fairy! he's eyes were wet)
Veronica: God...


The next thing that happened, i don't relay remember!! He pull me and he kissed me! I wasn't crying! Never was a person that cried! 




That was not the end, it was the beginning of a noter story... I never saw him again! But, no worries, i meth your dad! And thats a different story, but, next time...


                                          


                                                  THE END
                         Made by Kiara_James

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...