February 24, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette


Today I'm doing a quick makeup tutorial on stardoll. This is inspired by the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. Obviously, it's from Urban Decay....and if you know a lot about makeup you'll know that the palette is $50.00....that's a lot of money for some powder. Anyways, I will also be showing you how to use some drug store makeup that is so much cheaper to imitate the look! :)



How to imitate the Naked 2 Palette:


Mascara:
Great Lash Mascara-$4.49-$7.99
Lasts FOREVER! I have this, and for five dollars...WOW!
Falsies Volume Express-$4.49-$6.00
I have heard many great reviews on this, and the applicator is amazing!

Eyeshadow:


You can find brown eyeshadow anywhere! I find simple drug stores like Rite Aid or CVS the easiest place to look! They have every brand you can think of!


Eye Liner

Eyeliner is the simplest thing to find. You can find it for around $1.00! EVERY makeup brand has eyeliner. For this look I recommend black/brown pencil eyeliner.




Stardoll Look:

-KKRRBB78
http://www.kkrrbb78stardoll.blogspot.com  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...