April 1, 2012

Make-up:Go natural!

                                                  *Yes,yes I'm back sooner that what you waited!*
 I think you already understood what this topic
is about but here it is once more:  
Make-up:Go natural!
 Most of you are teenagers and you don't even need all those tones of make-up you wear 
everywhere.I bet you now think I'm talking like your mother but it's true girls!We don't
need such a lot of make-up just to do simple things like going to the supermarket.I don't 
say you shouldn't wear make-up when you go out but as a greek proverb says
"Παν μέτρον άριστον" or in english "Less is more".
 Of course it isn't the same for stardoll because there we can do anything we want
but I think natural make-up is the best solution for stardoll too because it's cheaper
and sometimes even better!
Don't believe me?Here are some natural make overs!

1.Chic & Natural
Final look:


Items needed:







2.Natural beauty
Final look:




Items needed:








3.Naturalism with a touch of apricot
Final look:







Items needed:





So..What do you think now?
Do you still think the more make-up you put,the more beautiful you become?
I dont think so!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...