March 16, 2011

Chloes Curtain.


Hello There fellow medolls! I usually do news ; sometimes hotbuys and clothes. Today I thought I would do something a little different , shall we see how it works out ?

I asked some people (Not revealing who!) What they thought about clothing. To make it fair I asked ALOT of people , 120 if you want the actual answer. I asked them what they think is so hot right now , This is what i found...

★★★Most people Liked Modern looks , things very classy and cool!

★★★★Lots of people like sparkles and Going out tops , could this be our favorite?


★★★★We have a tie! A good amount of people also reccomended lots of black and a hint of white.


Personally I like the Middle one the best I rate it ★★★★


xxxxx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...