June 3, 2012

Eurovision Song contest 2012


I may be late with my post, but here it goes!
I am sure you already know what Eurovision is. Well, this year was one of my favorites! It has some pretty amazing songs, and we all know that the winner is Sweden, with Loreen, singing Euphoria. So, i wll post some lists here now! 

These are all of the countries that attended this year and the first three places went to:

1. The winner is Loreen from Sweden, singing Euphoria
2. Were the adorable grannies,  Buranovskiye Babushki from Russia with Party for everybody
3. Was Serbia. That's all in have to say about Serbia, horrible song... 














My favorite songs were: Cyprus, Italy, Greece and Ukraine.
But, the winner had an amazing song!








Thanks for your time,
Laura_James 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...