March 29, 2012

Make-up mess ups and tutorial!

Hey There :)
I'm Indigo26 and this post will be for the competition KKRRBB78 is hosting on ghandoora the boss.


Today I bring to you Make-up mess ups and a really cool and classy make-up tutorial.
Since starting stardoll and getting used to the site i have always spotted some make-up mess ups. What do I mean? Yes, you guessed it, all those popular mistakes dolls make when applying their make-up. Now i will show you a few. Let the countdown BEGIN!


(THESE PICTURES WERE GOING OFF THE PAGE SO I MADE THEM SMALLER SO CLICK TO ENLARGE!)
This might seem funny but let me tell you LOADS of these mistakes can be spotted on stardoll. Let me point them out to you.
1. number one is the usage of odd colours. A very popular mistake made by dolls who like these clours but don't realise they don't look good together!
2. number two is the odd colour lipstick. These types of lipsticks are bright and are very difficult to use in a good way. Most times, it is used wrong and spoils a dolls look.
3. The black eyeliner from DOT is a very popular make-up item and is used by many dolls-BUT many people, when using this over do it by going right up to their ears! This item should be used just to go around the eye so a tip would be to just go around the eye and not up to the corners.
4. Yep, number 4 may seem ridiculous but the mistake is still mad many times. Lots of dolls over do their blush and make themselves look like clowns! When using such a dark shade you should only apply it once and not go over it a million times. A tip i always use is to apply it on the edges of my cheeks this makes a nice effect.
5. Lastly number 5 is the Classic what i like to call eyeshadow over do. MANY, MANY dolls do this, they apply too much eyeshadow and go all the way up to their eyebrows! All you need to do to apply this correctly is to keep the eyeshadow in your eyelid area and not underneath your eyebrows!


I thought a great addition to this post would be a simple yet elegant and classy make-up tutorial. This make-up tutorial is one of my absolute favourites. It is VERY simple and EXTREMELY easy to do so you can do it yourself! I hope it is easy to read and the pictures are visible and clear!


What you will need to do this make-up:




(THESE PICTURES WERE GOING OFF THE PAGE SO I MADE THEM SMALLER SO CLICK TO ENLARGE!)


(click to enlarge)


I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post by me and learnt some tips and tricks! I hope you all like my tutorial and will try it yourself. I LOVE COMMENTS it helps us improve our writing ability so PLZ speak your mind and tell me what you think of this post!


xxxx Indigo26


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...