June 1, 2011

Well am pretty sad with you lovely followers! I had a wonderful contest (that ended today) that you could have won up too 100 stardollars!! (or 1000 starcoins) and no one did like anything!!! I was the only one (that I know of) who asked people to join!
Did you not think asking like 20 people to join was worth 100sd, was that not enoght for you!!?? I only wanted 100 members!!! That's like 50 more then we have, but guess what!? We got like 6.. And I asked them!!!

Am sorry if I sound mad I just wanted to do something nice for kayci (the owner) this blog means a lot to her and me... Ah... Whatever... Well there is NO winner because no one did anything!! Ah...

Isen't 100sd enoght?! And it's by like am rich, I only ge 111sds a month so I was basically going to give you all my money for June!!! Again am sorry if I sound rude, or mean am just kinda sad...






Gwen...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...