May 30, 2011

Updated: remember my contest???

Hey guys remember may contest? Want to win 100 sd!!? Well then hurry up! Just a few more days! And am adding a new part to it! Get 50 members by June 1 and I will pick two people to get 20 stardollars! (200 in starcoins if wanted) so hurry up and go!!


My orinagel post -






Hey guys! Am so sorry I haven't posted in forever!

Now I have something I want to tell you all, I want to have 100 members! But, there's something better I want you guys to help me to get them, I making you all a deal, if this blog reaches 100 members by the end of may, I will randomly pick TWO members of the blog to get 50 STARBUCKS each!!! But there's something even better! If we reach 150 members by the end of may I will pick ONE lucky followerer to get 100 STARDOLLARS!! Sound like a good deal!? I sure hope so!

Now go! Ask your friends to join! Doll mail every one of them!!!
Tell them if they join they could win!!


Now Hurry you have to the end of MAY!

- Gwen

------------
P.s. You can get starcoins instead of stardollars if you want, 1 stardollars are = to 10 starcoins

So, 1000sc or 100sd, 20sd or 200sc, 50sd or 500sc.. Get the picture? :)

Love ya all tons!!!! Please hurry up and get some followers!! It's not hard!!! An easy way to get money!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...