May 10, 2011

The Suite Life

Today, i watched the last episode of The suite life on deck! It's called-Graduation on deck! It's not so funny, life all of the other episodes! It's sad, tears were falling off my face. I copied some of the comments from youtube and i would like to show you some of them! The show ends incredibly sad! Everyone ends up away from everyone! 
This one is the comment with the most likes! :


 I've been watching Zack and Cody since I was 6, they are a part of my life, I never really thought the show would ever end. I love them so much and I'm so sad that it's the end. Tears are falling from my face, but I wish them all the best...I Love You Cole And Dylan, You Are My Idols...<3


I can't believe it's over ;((( 


 I am incredibly sad!! :( i started watching the suite life of zack and cody wen i was 7, now im 11 (almost 12 :P)  SUITE LIFE, SUITE LIFE!!! i want more!!! how 'bout........ THE SUITE LIFE ON CAMPUS. but i know this is done because Cole, Dylan, Brenda and everyone is going to go to college and start up their new lives. maybe they will come back wen there done college? :)




Here are some pictures!




            


It will be hard even for London!

     


                                                
                                                                                                                                               Tears,
                                                                                                                                    Laura_James







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...