June 15, 2011

summer contest winners!


My contest (posted june 4)


Summer contest!!!
Hey guys! How are you? It's such a beautiful day today isen't it?!

Today am making a new contest (I just find such joy In them :) it's a contest about what you want to do this summer!
Make your medoll summer friendly! Dress her like how you would dress this summer! Like if you want to go to the beach put a swimming suit on her and put he hair up!

I want all the contest entrys by June 14th!

Please take a picture of your doll and post it in the comments, you can use TinyPic, PhotoBucket...ect
For thoses who are not allowed on a photo sharing site put your summer doll in your album or take a picture of her with your stardoll camra and just put your username bellow!

This contest is for everyone! SS and non SS, writers and even kkrrbb78! ;)

Prize: 1st - 10sd or 100sc - if not a SS I will send you gifts
2nd - 5sd or 60sc - if again not a SS I will send you gifts






AND THE WINNER IS.........................




BLOOM_JAMES!!!

CONGRATZ!


AND BECAUSE I ONLY HAD TWO ENTRYS :(

Laura_James COME IS SECOND!


GuestBook me for your prizes! :)


<3Gweny

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...